Friday, April 22, 2011

Ten Minute Scrap Pile


I love Jessica Witty's "Ten Minute Scrap Pile" cards. The idea is to just sit down at your desk and make a quick card with whatever's on your table. And since I tend to do my card making in 10 or 15 minute increments (thanks to my young daughters), AND since I *ahem* find it very hard to throw anything away, I very often have a table full of scraps just begging to be used.


These butterflies are scraps leftover from the butterfly prints I made for my daughter's room. The Fine Linen layer is left over from my die cut-fest at Deb's house a couple months ago. Just a couple extra touches and it was done! Woo hoo!



~Supplies~
Stamps: Ribbon Tails, Polka Dot Basics II (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versamark; Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Paper: Fine Linen, Hibiscus Burst Bitty Dot Basics (PTI); Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Bella Bleu DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Berry Sorbet satin ribbon (PTI); clear embossing powder (SU); Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Signature Series: Butterfly die (PTI); Edgers #1 die (PTI); dimensionals (SU)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I can't throw away tiny scraps either. I've got a drawer full of special little papers. :)