Friday, April 11, 2014

Watt's Up



Of all the cards I made out of this kit, of course this clean and simple card is my favorite of the bunch.  ;)  I love the distressed look and the bit of rainbow.  I stamped off first to make the colors more muted and distressed (the stamps themselves are not in the distressed style).


I thought this stamp set was pretty clever.  I loved all the sentiments to go with the lightbulb image.



~Supplies~ (Watt's Up?)  
Stamps:  Watt's Up (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  DIY (Simples Stories), Marshmallow (Bazzill), Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Black (Versafine), Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)


~Supplies~ (You Brighten My Day)
Stamps:  Watt's Up (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  DIY (Simples Stories), Black (Simon Says Stamp), Kraft and Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!), Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Black (Versafine), Daffodil Delight (SU)
Accessories:  Yellow Chevron Washi Tape (Bella Blvd), Sage Shadow Marker (SU), Melon Mambo Pom Trim (SU), Dimensionals (SU), silver pen (Uniball)

No comments: