Monday, April 7, 2014

Simon Says Stamp April 2014 Kit


I am loving my Simon Says Stamp kits so far!  It is really helping me break out of my crafting comfort zone.


The above card was inspired by Michelle Wooderson's style.  Her stuff is just amazing to me!  I am way too Type A to be able to attempt Project Life, but she single-handedly makes me want to!  I also love her cards, and on this card I was specifically trying to imitate the way she mixes various patterned papers and accents like washi tape (like here and here).


I think I definitely succeeded in breaking out of my safe little box!  




~Supplies~ (Keep On Shining)
Stamps:  Watt's Up (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  DIY (Simples Stories), Marshmallow (Bazzill), Kraft and Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!), Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Black (Versafine), Daffodil Delight (SU)
Accessories:  Yellow Chevron Washi Tape (Bella Blvd), Charmed Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye), Dimensionals (SU)



~Supplies~ (I Like You a Watt)
Stamps:  Watt's Up (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  DIY (Simples Stories), Black (Simon Says Stamp), Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Black (Versafine), Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Yellow Chevron Washi Tape (Bella Blvd), Stars & Such Wood Veneers (Freckled Fawn), Sage Shadow Marker (SU), Dimensionals (SU)

No comments: