Monday, January 31, 2011

Zac's Baptism card


I LOVE how this card came out! It's perfectly BOY without being all cutesy, plus I am in love with the felt banner. :)

The outer layer of the pennants are felt, and I used a needle to actually thread the pennants onto the string. This was my first time doing that, and it was really easy and came out looking really nice.

I love how a name banner is so personal - it lets the recipient know that you truly made that card specifically for him!

And, of course, you can't forget the matching lined envelope - just another extra special touch. :)



~Supplies~
Stamps: Banner Day Alphabet (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Boy Just Chillin' patterned paper (Making Memories)
Other: Simply Chartreuse felt (PTI); Pennant die (MFT); linen thread (SU); dimensionals (SU); envelope liner die (PTI); white envelope (PTI)