Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Julie's birthday invitation

I've been busy lately with all these invitations, haven't I???? Here is my daughter's first birthday invitation. We're just having a low-key family party, but I wanted to make up some special invites for my special girl. :) Since I wasn't sending out very many, I had fun adding some cool details, like the hand-stitched felt cupcakes. (I got the idea from the fantastic Ms. Dawn, who designed the cupcake die.)


~Supplies~
Paper: Bashful Blue and Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Happy Birthday patterned paper (Target Dollar Spot)
Felt: Vintage Cream and Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Mat Stack 3 and Signature Series Cupcake (PTI)
Other: So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (SU); Fonts for Peas; white embroidery floss (DMC); Spring Rain Vintage button (PTI); Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU); dimensionals (SU)

No comments: