Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Bread


We are getting together with my in-laws and a bunch of their family tomorrow for Thanksgiving. In addition to my contributions to dinner (strawberry jello salad and pecan pie), I decided to make a double batch of my special pumpkin bread for everyone to take home. And of course I wanted to make special labels! It was super easy - I just cut the adhesive sheets with my Big Shot and die, then stamped directly on the die cut white adhesive shapes. I used the Chamomile Tea Dye to distress it a little so it wasn't so stark white.


I really don't know how I survived without the Mat Stack 1 and its coordinating stamp set. I've been using it everywhere!!! This Yummy stamp fits so perfectly with the curve, don't you think?


I hope everyone likes their gift!!!


~Supplies~
Stamps: Mat Stack 1 Collection (Papertrey Ink); Yummy (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red (SU); Chamomile Tea Dye (PTI)
Paper: White Adhesive Sheet (PTI)
Accessories: Mat Stack 1 die, Pure Poppy Vintage buttons (PTI); linen thread, glitter (SU)

No comments: