Thursday, November 25, 2010

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge


It's time for another Papertrey Ink blog hop! This month's theme was holiday tags. Perfect, because I need to make them anyway!



I made several different tags from a variety of shapes, but used the same color scheme (Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Baja Breeze, and Cream) and some of the same embellishments (red buttons, striped paper, and cream felt ric rac) to tie them together. Fun!


I've already used this one below - it is currently decorating my MIL's Thanksgiving hostess gift.



Did you all notice my new floral frog card holder?!?! Nice huh?


~Supplies~
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Christmas, Tiny Treats: Halloween, Fillable Frames #9 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Real Red,
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Merry Moments DSP (SU); Vintage Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Old Olive and Peach Parfait markers, linen thread, 1.75 circle punch (Stampin' Up!); Pure Poppy Vintage buttons, Mat Stack 1 die, Mat Stack 4 die, Fillable Frames #9 die, Ric Rac die, Vintage Cream felt (PTI); T1 Copic marker

14 comments:

Kara said...

love these...so cute!!

Chris said...

I love your border strip. That is a fabulous combination!

Viola Mahr said...

So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Viola

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So beautiful! I LOVE them! /Karin

Anonymous said...

I love the combination of the mat stack and Tiny Treats! These are adorable!

Elizabeth S. said...

So adorable!

Karen C. said...

You've done a great job on colouring the images. Love the Tiny Treats images mounted on the Mat Stack.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I am digging that little bird. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Unknown said...

adorable tags!

Gayatri said...

So cute and love the idea of using matstack for the tags.

Laurie said...

Adorable!!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty!!! Love the floral frog, too. I've got to get myself one of these. ;-)

Jen Carter said...

Super cute! Love how you colored the images!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Really cute holiday tags. Like the addition of the ric rac added on them too. Must remember that die!