Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Vintage


Yesterday, the baby was sleeping, and Matt announced that he and our toddler were going to play outside. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I wanted to steal a little "me" time and do some stamping!

I pretty much CASE'd this card by Michele - just a few changes. I find it hard to do the "vintage" style on my own - it's not really something I tend to come up with by myself. This card is just so gorgeous, though. I'm thinking that these will make great notecard gift sets - lots of different sentiments, several different dark colors mixed with the cream.



~Supplies~ (All by Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Elizabeth, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Kraft, Autumn Traditions DSP
Accessories: Pearls, oval punches, Victoria lace, dimensionals

No comments: