Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time to relax


This argyle background was really fun to make. It was my very first time using the set, so it's not perfect, but I was pretty happy with the results. I'm excited to experiment with all the possibilities!

I am also in love with this couch set - it makes such great focal images. Although the "worn" spot on the couch was unintentional, I love how it adds a homey look to it, so I left it. :)

I wish I had a wider ribbon for the bottom - but in all my ribbon stash, this was the only black I had! I must remedy that!!! ;)

So there you go - a little bit of imprecise stamping that came out pretty cute!

~Supplies~
Stamps: A Little Argyle, On My Couch (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Fresh Snow (PTI); Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); black (Versafine)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI); Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Kraft (SU)
Accessories: Couch die (PTI); Small oval punch, black grosgrain ribbon (SU)

No comments: