Monday, May 24, 2010

Teacher thank you gift


My older daughter's last day of preschool is this week. This was her first year and she absolutely LOVED going! Her teacher was awesome, and she really adored her. As an "end of year" thank you gift, I put a bag of wildflower seeds into a flower pot and added a pretty homemade tag. On the back of the tag I wrote, "Thank you for helping me grow this year!" Pretty cute, huh? :) Oh, and there's also a Starbucks gift card stuck in there as a special treat. I'm hoping that I find the time to make a gift card holder this week - I'll post it if I do.



~Supplies~
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: black (Versamark); Old Olive, Cameo Coral (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy); Melon Berry buttons, Rustic twine (PTI)

No comments: