Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Your Day


Yep, still using those purple and green scraps that are sitting on my desk!!! :) I can't leave them alone. I think this Rich Razzleberry is my new favorite color - I will be very sad when it's gone.

This card was really easy to put together, since I already had the polka dot strips inked up from last week. That green strip is actually that strip of paper that is left after you use a border punch! The polka dots were already heat embossed from a different card. Yep, I save EVERYTHING.

You also can't tell in the photo, but the whole panel is on dimensionals. I don't have the photography skills to show off that subtle dimension it gives, but it's there. :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Star Prints, Polka Dot Basics II (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Craft White (Stampin' Up!); Versamark
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Kraft (SU)
Accessories: Clear Embossing powder; Rich Razzleberry ribbon (SU); dimensionals (SU); corner rounder punch

No comments: