Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jen's Challenge


The other day Jen emailed me with a picture from a magazine of a card she liked. She wanted to make her own version. I decided to make my own version, too. I don't think I can post a picture of the original due to copyright laws, but here's mine! I used the original layout, just changed up the colors and a few details.

Both of the patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Sugared collection, as is the matching button. The sentiment comes from a neat little clear set I just picked up at Michael's for $3.75! Bargain! I love the clear stamps because I was able to stamp that sentiment perfectly straight without having to use any other tools.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Everything Happy (Stampendous)
Ink: Bravo Burgandy (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Bravo Burgandy and Pretty in Pink (SU); Sugared (Basic Grey)
Other: Scallop edge punch (SU), flower (Chloe's Closet - Making Memories), vintage brads (SU), button (Sugared - Basic Grey), hemp thread

No comments: