Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More Matching Tags

I was really thrilled with my tag-matching-wrapping-paper success, so I continued with that theme.  Here are two presents for my in-laws last year.

  

I just chose some colors out of the wrapping paper and used those to make a simple, graphic tag.

  

 Here is the gift for my father-in-law.


 Same tag, just different color scheme to match the gift bag.


How crazy is it that my mother-in-law and father-in-law share the same birthday, just one year apart?  :)


~Supplies~
Stamps: Birthday Basics, Fillable Frames #9, and Tiny Treats: Halloween (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black (Versafine)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Dies: Scallop Circle (Spellbinders); Mat Stack 4 (PTI)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder; hemp twine; 1 ¾ inch circle punch (SU); corner rounder punch (EK Success)




No comments: