Monday, June 25, 2012

Digging through the archives...

This past year I was President of my local moms' club, so that took up a lot of my free time while stamping took a backseat.  Now that (1) my presidential stint is over at the end of June, (2) my kids are getting a little older and can entertain themselves a little better (my oldest will be a kindergartener! sniff!), and (3) my card stash is looking dangerously low, I am looking forward to more cardmaking (and blogging!) 

I was digging through my archives of card photos and found some great ones that I never got around to posting.  Here is my sister-in-law's bridal shower invite (those black lines are personal info that I redacted).


Had to make like 30 of these suckers, so they had to be easy to make assembly-line style, plus flat enough to mail.  I was really pleased with these!  Her entire shower was black and white damask themed, which I thought was super classy. 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Studio G
Ink:
Black (Versamark)
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); black and white damask (Target)
Accessories: Scallop border punch (SU); Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU); Black grosgrain ribbon (SU)

No comments: