Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Thank You Notes



Here are a few Thank You notes I whipped up to send out for my daughter's first birthday. I got the basic idea from a card I saw in the Stampin' Up! magazine, but I changed it up quite a bit (made it bigger, changed the color scheme, added ribbon, added embossing, and added layers). I really can't get enough of these colors together!




~Supplies~
Stamps: Engraved Greetings (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Garden Wall DSP (SU)
Accessories: Scallop punch, Old Olive striped ribbon, dimensionals (SU); Circle punch (Marvy); Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug); adhesive gems (Michael's); Scor-Tape

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Stacy, I love this card! I think I might have to make sure I get this stamp set now! It was good seeing you again last weekend.