Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Christmas card of the season!


Well, are you ready for Christmas?!?! My daughter's advent calendar reminded me this morning that Christmas Eve is only 3 days away! I'm planning on one more trip to Target this morning, and then hopefully I'll be done with groceries and presents (cross your fingers!)

This card is an update of one I did last year. I changed the kraft panel to the Top Note die cut, which I think makes it more interesting. I also added glitter to the snowflakes, added a Chocolate Chip layer, and changed the Bashful Blue to Baja Breeze. I actually think I prefer the Bashful Blue though. What do you think of the changes?


~Supplies~ (All by Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Craft White, Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Top Note die, dimensionals

No comments: