Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tiny Treats card


I got inspired today! Very quick and easy card. This took me about 10 minutes to make, and that's only because I hadn't used the frame stamp before and there was a tiny learning curve for figuring out the best way to stamp it, and so I messed up two other pieces of white paper before I finally got a good image. :)

I colored the dinos with SU markers, outlined them with the T1 Copic, and added Stickles to the little hearts for a teeny bit of sparkle.


This would make a cute set of notecards, don't you think?

~Supplies~
Stamps: Framed, Tiny Treats: Valentine (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo Markers (Stampin' Up!); T1 Copic; Stickles

4 comments:

Jennifer K said...

So cute and so CAS! They would make an awesome set of notecards - and so easy to mail!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Loooooove this! SO cute!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sue Ann said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Monica K. said...

I love this! Great idea!