Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Balloons



Straightforward card. Clean and simple. Fun new HUGE background stamp for the clouds - LOVE IT! No crazy embellishments since it's getting mailed. The balloons are cut out and popped up on dimensionals - there are dies for this stamp set but they were sold out when I ordered, so I had to cut by hand. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get them. The cutting wasn't so bad, except the baskets were kind of fussy.

I won't have very many cards for you in the upcoming days - all my stamping time (which is unfortunately very little now that DD#1 is not napping and not in school til September) is being taken up by baby shower invites. I'm hosting a baby shower for my dear friend, and hand-making the 30 invites. I'll definitely post one when they're done - they're totally cute!!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Up, Up and Away (Papertrey Ink); Cloudy Background (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, and Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI); Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo (SU)
Accessories: Close to Cocoa Marker, dimensionals (SU); corner rounder (EK Success)

No comments: