Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!






Tomorrow is my daughter's second birthday. Last week she had a party with all of her friends. I had fun making the tags on the goodie bags that each child got to take home. Also, I made thank you notes, and my daughter got to add her own "special touch" with crayons.

~Supplies~

Gift tags
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Versafine Black
Markers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Other: Crop-o-dile, Linen Thread (SU), Real Red and Pretty in Pink ribbon (SU); circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy)

Thank You Notes
Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Black (SU)
Markers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)

No comments: