Thursday, June 4, 2009

Playing with the new SU In Colors

I got a HUGE box of new Stampin' Up! stuff yesterday, and I have had so much fun playing with the new In Colors and stamp sets I got. Today I spent my daughter's naptime stamping, stamping, stamping! Here's a couple CAS cards with the new colors and new (to me) sets:

This first card shows off all the new In Colors except for the brown. I want to credit my inspiration for this card, Amy Yingling (check out the rainbow heart card on the left of her collage). Isn't her work amazing?!?!
The next card shows the great fall potential for the new colors. And I have been dying to get that Trendy Trees set. Finally!


And last is a summery kind of card. This one is very simple - but sometimes those are the best ones!




~Supplies~

Card #1:
Stamps: Great Friend (Stampin' Up!); Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry (SU)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry (SU); Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); glue dots

Card #2:
Stamps: Trendy Trees (SU)
Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive (SU)
Paper: Dusty Durango, Old Olive (SU); Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Crushed Curry ribbon (SU); sponge (SU)

Card #3:
Stamps: Great Friend (SU)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum (SU)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (SU); Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Square Scallop punch (SU); Bermuda Bay ribbon (SU)

No comments: