Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #50

Let's talk about the #1 reason I created this blog....to participate in challenges! Kristina Werner is such a talented girl - I adore her work! I've been eyeing her color challenges for months now, and today is the day I finally enter! Here's my submission:

I followed Nichole Heady's button bow tutorial - very easy! I made my own "patterned paper" using a solid circle stamp and the stamp-a-ma-jig. I love how it came out!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Simple Shapes, and Happy Everything (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Other: Oval punches (SU), circle and scallop punches (Marvy), brown button (Basic Grey's Sultry collection), red ribbon (Basic Basic), random hemp thread from Michael's, paper piercer, stampin' dimensionals (SU)

4 comments:

Terrie said...

Welcome to blogging. The wedding shower card is great too! I am a new blogger and found you on Kwerner's challenge list.

A Moment 2 Remember said...

Great job!!! I liked how it came out also.

Tiffany said...

this is super cute!!

Winter said...

Cute! Love how bright it is!